dtr45

This IP is blacklisted due to the slew of malicious sites residing on it;

http://hosts-file.net/?s=64.202.189.170&view=matches

thanks.

i apologize, but could u possibly explain that to me? i am the administrator of the site (and as i said its just a fwd'ing domain). but i'm by no means a professional at this sort of thing. so i guess what im asking is, what should i do to get those blacklisted sites to no longer "reside" there??

thanks for your time and help!

You'll need to convince GoDaddy to stop hosting the malicious sites (myself and several others have already tried, and we've been ignored)

/edit

If possible, you may also want to consider moving the site to a different IP range (though this will likely involve changing your hosting provider)

You'll need to convince GoDaddy to stop hosting the malicious sites (myself and several others have already tried, and we've been ignored)

/edit

If possible, you may also want to consider moving the site to a different IP range (though this will likely involve changing your hosting provider)

ok, so everyone with a domain with godaddy is victim to this as well?? wow. i guess i need a new domain provider... horrible.

Archived