Computer Restarting

ec89ax

Hi everyone, well it's not the first time i post in this forum. I was helped by Kenny94 (thanks Kenny). My computer is running like new by following the steps Kenny94 provided. Now before and after i was helped i had an issue with Youtube videos. Every time i try to watch Youtube videos my computer restarts. Not only will it restart on the Youtube homepage but for any other video i try to see. I suspect it might be the video card?? help would be appreciated.Thx. I'm running a NVIDIA GeForce 6600 vga video card with the latest 190.38 update.

Hi everyone, well it's not the first time i post in this forum. I was helped by Kenny94 (thanks Kenny). My computer is running like new by following the steps Kenny94 provided. Now before and after i was helped i had an issue with Youtube videos. Every time i try to watch Youtube videos my computer restarts. Not only will it restart on the Youtube homepage but for any other video i try to see. I suspect it might be the video card?? help would be appreciated.Thx. I'm running a NVIDIA GeForce 6600 vga video card with the latest 190.38 update.

What kenny recommend reagarding your computer and why it is now runniing like new.

Thank you for responding Maniac, I installed the Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32.18 as you stated. It takes a while watching videos before restarting now. I would say before the update it lasted about 7mins. now it lasts about 1hr. then it restarts again.

What kenny recommend reagarding your computer and why it is now runniing like new.

Chalimo, I had a problem with the internet searches taking me to different sites, and slowing my computer. Fortunately, I had Kenny94 help me get rid of the malware/spyware problem, and helped me regain my computer to like-new status.