http://www.malwarebytes.org blocked by ???

Something is blocking malwarebytes.org. Both IE and Safari give similar "Cannot find server" errors. I can connect to the website on different computers in same network.

I was able to install and run malwarebytes and superantispyware. Ran mware twice and removed several infections. Ran SAS once and it did not find anything. I have checked the proxy settings and nothing is enabled, I have also checked for tdssserv.sys in devmgmt and it is not present. I have run combo-fix on the computer and will attach the log.

ComboFix.txt

• Staff

Hi,

Since you can't update mbam via this coomputer, but can via the other one, Install MBAM on the clean, Internet-capable computer

Run the normal update process

Copy the rules.ref database to your USB drive

Install MBAM on the infected computer;

Copy rules.ref from the USB drive to the appropriate folder on the infected computer

Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\rules.ref

Windows Vista

C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\rules.ref

Then post the log from malwarebytes in your next reply