Help with trojan.agent appdata

StaS

I scan my computer daily, today I found Trojan.agent appdata  on my computer. I followed instructions and I quarantined  it and then removed it. But what does it do? Do I need to change all my passwords? I thought having Malwarebytes paid subscription would have stopped  it? Please help.

Hello StaS and :welcome:

Please read the content of the topic I'm infected - What do I do now?, perform the scans and attach the requested logs for review.

We need to see those logs in order to help you.

Thank you.

Rui

Trojan.Agent refers to a generic Trojan malware detection. It is used for detections that are either associated with no specific malware families or not enough information is available to pinpoint the malware family. Often, you see it paired with other detections as parts of an infection that goes beyond a single family.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware completely removes this threat. No further clean up is required and in this case I don't think you need to change your passwords.

However, if you are noticing any strange behavior on the computer or if you think your computer can still infected and want to check it out more thoroughly for malware, then run the scans from the link of my previous post and attach the requested logs. Otherwise that's okay, it's your decision.

Rui

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks