In addition to the adware issue I've reported separately, my new lifetime subscription Malwarebytes has started giving me popups that it's real time protection is turned off. This was a fresh install of the program about 10 days ago that made me lose my original lifetime key (so I had to buy a new one). I do not want this program if it won't work right, so please provide a solution to getting the real time protection issue solved and make sure you've answered my other thread on the adware issue that Malwarebytes gives me popups about but can't find in a scan.

As you can see in the screen shot, RT protection is off. However, it won't let me turn it on. I've quit the program and relaunched it as well as rebooted a few times. 

RT Protection.jpg

34 minutes ago, johnc214 said:

This was a fresh install of the program about 10 days ago that made me lose my original lifetime key (so I had to buy a new one).

If you have a proper license the help desk could have taken care of that for you.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

Just realized you have another malware issue that needs to be fixed before you deal with license issues. Stick with that topic and clear that up first.