http=127.0.0.1:8080;https=127.0.0.1:8080 requested Addition and FRST files

Hello Vicente. :welcome:

I see in your logs signs of a rootkit infection. Please proceed with the instructions below.

Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA and save it to your computer Desktop.

• Right-click on the icon and select Run as administrator to start the extraction of the program;
  • Click Yes to accept the security warning that may appear;
  • Click OK to extract it to your Desktop (MBAR will be launched shortly after the extraction);
  • Click on Next, and then on the Update button to let it update its database. Once the database has been successfully updated, click on Next;
  • Make sure all the checkboxes are checked, then click on the Scan button, and let it completes its scan (this can take a while);
  • Once the scan is done, if threats are found, make sure that every item is checked, and click on the Cleanup button (a reboot might be required);
  • After that (and the reboot, if one was required), go back in the mbar folder and look for a text file called mbar-log-TODAY'S-DATE.txt;

Please attach that log in your next reply for my review.

How is the system behaving at this point?

Thank you.

Rui

Many thanks for the response.

As I waited for your response I started to note other unusual behavior on my computer.  For example, although i was able to create restore points I was not able to access any of them to restore them .  Also I noticed that while trying to install certain programs, nothing would happen and they would not install.  Also Microsoft edge was no longer able to access the internet although I was able access it by using Chrome.  So what I did was wipe my hard drive clean and reinstall windows on my computer.  All is well again.

Thank you again for your time and support but sometimes it is best to have a fresh install to avoid further complications down the line.

Vicente.

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks