Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I've been experiencing numerous false positives lately. This is the second I am reporting as this is  obviously a false positive.... Google.com is blocked. I had it bypassed in the rules but after the last report that was fixed I decided to remove it from the ignore list and yet again.. it gets blocked... Please fix this as something like this really makes it difficult to recommend this product...


I have tried to ignore it but I am not whitelisting every IP for Google. I have since disabled  Protection as this is making it impossible to work. I am also sure my PC is not comprimised. This is becoming a problem...




Edited by jpSimkins
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Dashke locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.