I uninstalled Malwarebytes to fix problems and have lost licence

I am a premium user.

I had a problem on Saturday with the web protection. I didn't have time to look for fixes as I needed a functional computer immediately. I uninstalled malwarebytes and have just run the mb remove utility and have re-installed mawarebytes as suggested by the prompt that appeared when I restarted the machine.

Alas I no longer seem to be a Premium User, perhaps not surprisingly.

How do I recover my Premium User status?

4 minutes ago, Interactive said:

I uninstalled malwarebytes and have just run the mb remove utility and have re-installed mawarebytes as suggested by the prompt that appeared when I restarted the machine.

Did you uninstall before you used the clean tool? If so that is what did it. Did you try to reactivate it with your key?

Right I managed to register my account, ( after the login link had said something had gone wrong ) and eventually I managed to create an account and I obtained my licence key.

I wasn't aware that I had to create an account manually, I don't recall going through the process when I downloaded malwarebytes.

Anyway the god damn web protection is now ON again, I had huge problems with this before some months ago, along with most other people. No doubt I will have them again.

But for now, everything seems to work.

Thank you very much.

Edited by Interactive