my blog is blocked

Christi.s

A friend with your malware program just informed me that my blog is being blocked. She was able to access it on monday but last night and today she has been getting the bubble. Since I haven't done anything to my blog since monday, I find this rather odd. And on monday I only added some pictures (hosted on blogger) and text.

The address of the blog is inhisstep.blogspot.com and my ip address is 72.26.10.#

Thank you for your time.

Your blog isn't actually located at either of those IP's;

http://hosts-file.net/?s=inhisstep.blogspot.com

However, there does indeed seem to be something on your blog, that you are loading from the IP in question (this IP currently houses a couple rogues).

http://hosts-file.net/?s=72.32.147.162&view=matches

However, there does indeed seem to be something on your blog, that you are loading from the IP in question (this IP currently houses a couple rogues).

How do I find what it is, go through the code line by line? or would it be hidden in the comments?And since I don't have Malwarebytes how would I test to find out what it is?

Perhaps it's associated with the blogfrog domain somehow?

When I access your site, and enable the blogfrog scripts in noscript Firefox add-on, I get that warning from MBAM.

Thanks, it looks like that could be it. Blogfrog does seem to have the same IP number (according to one of those find the ip address sites.) I have now removed it.