Web protection turned off and won't turn back on

I created this account to make this post, so if I have done something incorrectly, please be patient with me.

Malwarebytes Web Protection turned itself off randomly. I have tried alot of different things to turn it back in, including trying from the taskbar icon and the full menu.

Uninstalled Malwarebytes and installed latest version (3.3.1.2183). Did not stay on for long.

Formated hard drives (all of them) and installed newest version of MBAM on a clean OS. Enabled User Access protection.

After a few days, web protection turned off again.

Found issue (link) and followed the comments until I was directed to make a new topic.

This is on a Windows 10 Pro version 1709 with Panda Antivirus version 17.0.1 installed along side MBAM. I have also ran HitmanPro a few times until it turned up clean (just the one time runs, no full install).

Please advise how to fix this. I really REALLY don't want to wipe my drives again, but I will if I have to.

mb-check-results.zip

• Root Admin

Hello @yourbible and :welcome:

Not sure who setup the computer for you but it's currently running a hack to steal Microsoft Windows and is known to experience issues. Many of your services and licensing are crashing or not working.

I would recommend you work with whomever you purchased Windows from and obtain a valid OEM Authentic license for the product and reinstall from an ISO image directly from Microsoft. The current state of the computer cannot be trusted.

R@1n-KMS\Windows64Professional

Once you have a clean, valid, working copy of Windows 10 I'm sure you'll have no issues running Malwarebytes

Thank you

Ron