Error Code 703 (0,9)

I did a download today of updates to my desktop and when the download finished I got a pop-up that reads:

"An error occurred. Please report following code to MalwareByte's AntiMalware support team. (Error code - 703 (0,9)

I closed that pop-up and tried to open MalwareBytes, but it does NOT open, but I get the error pop-up again.

What do I do now? Very confusing.

Alice

Add these files to exclusions of AVG:

• C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe

How to do that, you can read this article: How to set up exclusions for Potentially unwanted programs?

Are you sure that MBAM have full access and PC Tools Firewall not prevent it?

I am confused!

I have AVG 8.5 on our other two computers, which also have MalwareBytes and PC-Tools Firewall and we have no problems.

Why would there just be this problem with MalwareBytes on this desktop that we are using now.

And why would those programs have to be added to the AVG exceptions, when they have not been added to the other computers AVG?

It may have been a some conflict. Just try.

I didn't have a chance to add those programs you mentioned to the AVG PUP.

While I was corresponding with you, my husband uninstalled MB on the desktop and re-installed and now MB appears to be functioning correctly.

Hope no more problems as we like MB and wouldn't want to uninstall permanently because of problems.