I purchased lifetime subscription and today MB is telling me it expires tom

• Staff

Hello @tony1usa

We apologize for the inconvenience. I am reaching out to the team for an update.

Will let you know as soon as i have a resolution.

Our support team is pegged back quiet a bit with the RAM issue which happened over the weekend.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Can you also please post the ticket number you created.

Edited by nikhils

Tony I have several Lifetime subscriptions also. 

They told me on the telephone that they were end of life-ing all the old Lifetime Subscriptions like mine, and they don't offer them anymore.  I also got a Lifetime deal on Endpoint and they said it's no good as well. 

Not sure what to make of all this.

31 minutes ago, Cain said:

They told me on the telephone that they were end of life-ing all the old Lifetime Subscriptions like mine, and they don't offer them anymore.  I also got a Lifetime deal on Endpoint and they said it's no good as well. 

Thanks for the info Cain,  If they don't honor my licenses I am going 100% over to BitDefender Security.... maybe Malwarebytes is having financial troubles?  The Malwarebytes RAM BUG issue a few days ago is probably costing them hundreds of thousands of dollars..... sad to see for sure, I have had Malwarebytes installed on 5-6 PC's since they first came to the web many years ago.... competition must be unreal in this industry....

Edited by tony1usa

49 minutes ago, Cain said:

Is this true, I assuming a communication misunderstanding .  Staff?

I can't remember the website? :/  but I thought it was directly from Malwarebytes :/...

*my receipt has cleverbridge.net in it but they handle numerous accounts for numerous businesses...  
**cleverbridge, Inc. - 53 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 1135 - Chicago, IL, 60604-3618 - United States

• Staff

Hello @tony1usa

We recognize you have a lifetime license. Please continue to work with support to resolve your issue.

They will provide you with the best solution as we have been able to identify your license information. Please give them 1/2 days as support is busy with the issue we had over the weekend.

Thank you for being a trusted Malwarebytes customer.