RAM and CPU utilization still an issue 1/29

So when all this issue went down, I disabled the Mbam service,  rebooted = pc ran great.    I see the announcement so I started the service--immediately the PC's fan started to take off, I downloaded /updated the database... and the system froze again..   I had to power cycle machine...  pc started to boot-- but when Mbam service stared it started to get jittery again....    so I rebooted again ... same issue, however, I disabled the Mbam service and PC is running just fine again.... are you sure you have fixed this issue? 

• furstey changed the title to RAM and CPU utilization still an issue 1/29
2 hours ago, furstey said:

So when all this issue went down, I disabled the Mbam service,  rebooted = pc ran great.    I see the announcement so I started the service--immediately the PC's fan started to take off, I downloaded /updated the database... and the system froze again..   I had to power cycle machine...  pc started to boot-- but when Mbam service stared it started to get jittery again....    so I rebooted again ... same issue, however, I disabled the Mbam service and PC is running just fine again.... are you sure you have fixed this issue? 

Let us get a clean install of the current version. 3.3.1

We have another tool called MB-Clean which will automate the whole process for you.

The clean removal tool will backup your license information and then re-enter the license to the new install.

Tool can be found at https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb_clean

1. After downloading the tool run the tool.

2. The tool will automatically clean up the older possibly damaged installation and will ask you for a restart.

3. Restart your system and then the MB-Clean tool will prompt you to re-install the latest product.

4. Click on "Yes" to reinstall MB 3.×.

5. Now you will have the latest product installed.

If it does not offer the new install after the reboot you can download and install from here. 

https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3