skoob

Exploit protection can't get past "starting..."

Hi there, I'm having an issue where exploit protection fails to turn on. I did a clean uninstall/reinstall with mb-clean (log attached) but this problem has persisted throughout that and several restarts. I recall something like this happened subscriber-base-wide last January-ish but today it seems like just me. I am running on update package version 1.0.3.808, and everything seems up to date as far as I can tell.

mb-check-results.zip

mb-clean-results.txt

23 minutes ago, skoob said:

but this problem has persisted throughout that

I cant see any thing jumping out at me either.

The latest download from https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3 has the fixed database in it

Run the installer on top of your existing product. You don't need to uninstall anything. Please restart the computer after the install.

Please let us know if that solves the issue

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

I cant see any thing jumping out at me either.

The latest download from https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3 has the fixed database in it

Run the installer on top of your existing product. You don't need to uninstall anything. Please restart the computer after the install.

Please let us know if that solves the issue

Thanks.

Did this, with two restarts just to be sure; no difference. Attached another set of logs. Appreciate your time!! I've been using computers my whole life and this is literally the first time I have ever been so stumped that I joined a tech support forum instead of intensively googling and piggybacking off of others with similar problems, lol.

mb-check-results.zip

Edited by skoob