Cant renewal my subscription, something terribly wrong with your website!

Hi, after several attempts to renew my billinginformation the last couple of days, in order to pay for a new period, it simply wont connect with Paypal nor a bank via Ideal. And  I get every time the same info: 

"Change Payment Option For Your Subscription #S16826830
Please select a new payment option for your subscription or retry your card if it was declined.

On 1/25/2018 you will be charged €25.54 by cleverbridge using the same contact and billing information on file for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.€25.54".....

note the date of 01/25/2018, even when it is already 28 jan! Also, it wont let me contact you directly via your website, so what is wrong here, i really want to renew and have the realtime protection enabled....

3attemptto pay.JPG

nogmaalsbetaalgegevensherziening2801.JPG

updatedpaymentinfo27012018.JPG

9 minutes ago, Yohmini said:

On 1/25/2018 you will be charged €25.54 by cleverbridge using the same contact and billing information on file

Cleverbridge can fix  that for you. They are the payment processor.

Please contact our eCommerce partner Cleverbridge Support at http://www.cleverbridge.com/?scope=cuseco&progress=customersupport  to get help.