Maleware protection won't turn on

1 hour ago, mrthrills said:

I attached the mb-check-results file. TY for your help. 

Could you try the following: There are some known issues with Kaspersky.

• Open the Kaspersky Software turn off Kaspersky Advanced Disinfection
  • Click on Settings.Additional -> Threats & Exclusions, disable the Advanced Disinfection Technology.
  •  Also, In settings Click on Performance.
  • Uncheck Perform regular rootkit scan
    • It may also be labeled "Search for software that is intended to conceal traces of a malicious program in the system"
  • Reboot

Porthos - So you are saying that in order to get my PAID version of Malwarebytes Premium to work, I first need to DISABLE important functions of my PAID 2018 Kaspersky Total Security?!?

Are you serious? How about Malwarebytes FIXES this issue? What good is it if I cannot turn on Web Protection?

3 minutes ago, svenn said:

Porthos - So you are saying that in order to get my PAID version of Malwarebytes Premium to work, I first need to DISABLE important functions of my PAID 2018 Kaspersky Total Security?!?

Are you serious? How about Malwarebytes FIXES this issue? What good is it if I cannot turn on Web Protection?

I don't want to confuse the issue since you just added on to someone else's support topic but to answer you question.

Sometimes you do have to make adjustments and exclusions when using Malwarebytes with other security products. Some times is temporary until a major release corrects the issue and sometimes it can be a lot longer.

10 minutes ago, mrthrills said:

PeaceRiver that worked for me. TY!

Thanks for the update and your continued support of Malwarebytes. If you have any more issues don’t hesitate to post.

Anyone else reading this topic and need assistance not all fixes will work for all users. , Please START your OWN NEW Topic.