Lifetime license not accepted

Hi, I had bought a lifetime license for a while. After the problem yesterday, to solve the problem malware I reinstalled the software ... Now if I try to enter the license tells me that it has been disabled (Although, until yesterday was not so). How should I do?

Edited by Kirito96

What's the message you're getting? I'm guessing you didn't deactivate your license before reinstalling. If you use the same license in too many installations (I guess even if the hardware is the same) eventually it gets blocked. Contact support, they'll sort it out. Though it may be some time before they reply - I guess they'll be dealing with yesterday's fallout for the next 2 weeks.

Edited by Breach

4 hours ago, Kirito96 said:

How should I do?

:welcome:

For licensing issues, you'll want to reach out to our online support at 

https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

Usually, support will take 2/5 days or more since support is busier than normal at this time to get to your request.

Please be patient

Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 6am to 6pm Pacific

Hello @Kirito96

As @Porthos mentioned please refer the document: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1998

G2A is a marketplace and they are not officially permitted to sell Malwarebytes keys. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do at this point in time as you did not buy the license from Malwarebytes website.

You could possibly contact G2A for a refund and see if that helps.

Thank you.