PLEASE GIVE A SAFE

We're sorry you had issues with our program today. We've addressed the issue and here's what you need to do to fix it.

*** How to resolve / verify you have the fixed update package ***

• Update package version 1.0.3803 or higher contains the fix
  • To resolve, simply reboot your machine. In some cases, a second or even third reboot may be needed.
  • To verify you have this update, go to Settings ->  About -> Update package version: 1.0.3803

To learn more about what happened, please go here:

If you continued or new issues, please start a new thread and we'll happily look into that for you.

Our safe and official link to download is https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3

The patch they put out Update package version 1.0.3803 or higher. Has corrected the issue on everyone of my clients that has called me about the issue. About a dozen computers so far. So as long as you install that version I feel you'll be safe again. As ive been watching this on a dozen machines setup many different ways and sense the patch have seen 0 issues so far.