No Update Available

Hi thisisu,

I have your email informing of the steps to be taken to get a working version of MB again.

My version is showing -- 3.1.2.1733 with an Update Package of 1.0.1976.

When I run "Install Application Updates" I get a message telling me there are no Updates.

The Dashboard screen of MB is showing my Updates as "current", but these numbers don't correspond with those in your email -- or I need my eyes looking at!!!!

Update version 1.0.3803.

All four "protections" are showing as On.

On some computers restarting the computer seems to get the update going. You may need to restart up to three times. This has atleast worked so far on my clients computers that have been stubborn. Hope it helps you out the same way it has helped my clients out.

12 minutes ago, IanGreen said:

When I run "Install Application Updates" I get a message telling me there are no Updates.

That does not apply to this issue.

12 minutes ago, IanGreen said:

The Dashboard screen of MB is showing my Updates as "current", but these numbers don't correspond with those in your email -- or I need my eyes looking at!!!!

You are fine you got the fixed update and now it is 3804 ;)

Edited by Porthos

Hi Telliege and Porthos,

Thanks for your responses.

Porthos --- You are absolutely correct, whilst I was away making a coffee, my MB number rose to 3804 --- I just wish my Bank balance would rise with as little fuss too !!!

Thank you both, this "Ancient Brit" is now going to sleep - after such an arduous and worrying few hours !!!!

Ian

50 minutes ago, IanGreen said:

Porthos --- You are absolutely correct, whilst I was away making a coffee, my MB number rose to 3804 --- I just wish my Bank balance would rise with as little fuss too !!!

Thanks for the update and your continued support of Malwarebytes. If you have any more issues don’t hesitate to post.

Anyone else reading this topic and need assistance, Please START your OWN NEW Topic.

3 hours ago, IanGreen said:

Hi thisisu,

I have your email informing of the steps to be taken to get a working version of MB again.

My version is showing -- 3.1.2.1733 with an Update Package of 1.0.1976.

Update version 1.0.3803.

All four "protections" are showing as On.

That's absolutely ancient.

No versions that old were at all usable for me, they were all hopeless.

Make sure all auto update options are switched on in the future.