MalwareBytes Activate License BLOCKED!

Hello,

Updated the packages as requested to solve the slowing problem and crashes on Windows 10 and have web protection on, now i have all protections OFF, my license disappeared and I cannot activate my license!!!! Already rebooted a couple of times, it doesn't work.

The button "Activate License" is gray.

Now I don't have even one protection and lost my license it seems. Do you guys even test the new releases ???? I already submitted my files minutes ago, whatever you guys fixed bought a whole bunch of problems, specially with the licenses.

@PickMeNow the activate license button is not related to the issue to this morning. If that button isn't lighting up, it usually means the key was typed incorrectly. If you have both a key and an ID, do note that the order of those has flipped from previous versions (th key goes on top, and the ID goes on bottom). Please also make sure to include any hyphens or dashes.

If that doesn't work, please send me a screenshot of your key typed into the box so I can take a look. Thanks