RAM usage bug

Hello! Today the application was updated about 16 hours on GMT + 1 and it began to use all the RAM of my PC. And also "real-time protection" stopped working. After removing the application, I was able to use my PC again. Please correct the problem and give me a link to the corrected application. I paid money for it and until today there have been no problems, but this update has broked the application.

U can tell me the was no updates today, i dont know what was that, maybe antivirus base update, "real-time protection" was broken, i cant turn it "ON". I have new Windows 7 installed, i Have no programms, just Steam and Google Chrome on my PC

Progs.png

We're sorry you had issues with our program today. We've addressed the issue and here's what you need to do to fix it.

*** How to resolve / verify you have the fixed update package ***

• Update package version 1.0.3803 (Malwarebytes 3) or v2018.01.27.12 (Malwarebytes 2.x) or higher contains the fix
  • To resolve, simply reboot your machine. In some cases, a second or even third reboot may be needed.
  • To verify you have this update, go to Settings ->  About -> Update package version: 1.0.3803

To learn more about what happened, please go here:

If you continue to have issues or experience new ones, please start a new thread and we'll happily look into that for you.