Cannot Turn Off Automatic Subscription Renewal

I'm in my account, trying to make sure that my subscription does not renew this year, for obvious reasons, and there is absolutely no option for me to cancel my subscription. I can update my billing, and numerous other settings, but the only thing I cannot change is my auto renewal.

This is blatantly a deceptive design to get people to give up when they want to cancel their subscription. I was able to edit my Credit Card and put a fake security pin in the form, so hopefully when it tries to charge me, my bank will reject the charge.

This poor and deceptive tactic just makes me more happy Im canceling.

5 minutes ago, heyou said:

Under "Subscriptions" I see "Deactivate All" (next to the number of seats purchased). Can't you just select that?

That just refreshes your license keys, you will still be beilled. There is literally no way to disable billing because this is obviously a deceptive company. Any reputable business would let you cancel. I can't believe I even have to say that.