How do Malwarebytes Enterprise users fix the bad update?

How do people who have Malwarebyte Enterprise fix the issues caused by the bad update pushed out today? I try to run update from the console and get at error saying that site does not exist or cannot connect to it. 

It was database update v2018.01.27.10 that seems to have started the issues. 

Edited by JamesAASK

yeah guys, really? when does enterprise clients with 300+ clients get an update? this has ruined my whole morning today. good thing we have more than one anti malware/anti ransomeware software. tech support will not answer us on anything. every single thing on my network is being blocked, so I had to disable Malwarebytes on most servers and then uninstall on some of my domain controllers for both of my domains.

help corporate/enterprise instead of issuing fixes for home users. ridiculous.

If Malwarebytes scanner cannot connect to the update site, because it is blocking all requests we need a downloadable update we can put on a thumbdrive to upgrade and computers that loaded the bad update. That or we have to uninstall then reinstall Malwarebytes. I am at an agency just under 100 people, I can imagine what IT staff at large companies are thinking about Malwarebytes Enterprise right now. 

Edited by JamesAASK

So far I have only had to deal with 2 computers that got hit with the bad update. The person who called me initially with problems and myself test to see if it was an update that caused the issues. I was lucky this happened on a Saturday, If it had happened on a weekday, it would have been hell.  You got lucky Malwarebytes.

We have over 1,000 Users on the unmanaged setup and we are having to give out new 3 year licenses. Since it is a global key that we use I am having to dedicate a technician to answer the phone and remotely support everyone of these that are running into this issue. So far we have had 3 in the last hour. This issue needs to be fixed asap. We will be calling our rep today.

Our entire building got hit with this update this morning. As a quick troubleshoot and to deliver an on time service, I forcefully powered off our MBAM Server and disconnect the Ethernet cord. Our MBAM server has crashed at the time because of the issue.  At power up, I still did not connect the Ethernet until I disable all the services of MBAM. Then through IBM Bigfix, I issued a fixlet to uninstall all the client agent and sent out an email to the users to reboot so that their machine can re-initialized new IP's. This procedure has provided a quick resolve quick fix to more than 200 machines while 50+ has to be manual uninstalled due to UAC issues. This process has save the day and everybody was back at lunch time. Now, what I will do on the back end is to fix and update the server and once the server is fixed, I will re-initialized another silent install of Malwarebytes agent through IBM Bigfix to all the machines.