• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, country2 said:

In all fairness to Malwarebytes Since you said you have spent "days" on this sounds like you have other issues....This started late last night from the earliest report I read and most today I have Malwarebytes lifetime on 6 pc's and all started having issues today.

MBAM 3 has had issues with the Web Protection for ages, but you used to be able to fix it by simply reinstall on existing one. Just seemed to be more of the same and of course, the reinstall didn't work.
Does anyone have a link to the 38.3 installer?

1 minute ago, ShadowLabs said:

Of course, when I try to reinstall it now, it says my code is already in use... thanks malwarebytes, garbage product.

Just send them a email.I had 3 licenses bought from Amazon that eventually would no longer update and kept saying licenses were invalid/in use or something like that. They said they were no good and that Amazon were not a reseller of their products but would issue me new ones for my 3 lifetime products....which they did not have too....

21 minutes ago, CaptainLeonidas said:

I have updated 2 computers so far. They both had the service "MBAMservice" disabled till the current update became available. Force updates via the MWB Gui and then restarted the service "MBAMservice" issue resolved.

Alrighty, well it's evening time here. Might as well wait until tomorrow, it seems that they're fast in responding and everything will be resolved then. Had some pressing tasks so uninstalling for the moment was the easiest at the time for me :)

Is anyone on the business version?  Specifically the cloud version - Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection?  This issue impacted us as well (200+ endpoints)...Does this "fix" fix that as well?  We don't have the elablorate interface to see what version you're currently running, etc...hard to know if anything is updated and/or applied

We're sorry you had issues with our program today. We've addressed the issue and here's what you need to do to fix it.

*** How to resolve / verify you have the fixed update package ***

• Update package version 1.0.3803 or higher contains the fix
  • To resolve, simply reboot your machine. In some cases, a second or even third reboot may be needed.
  • To verify you have this update, go to Settings ->  About -> Update package version: 1.0.3803

To learn more about what happened, please go here:

If you continued or new issues, please start a new thread and we'll happily look into that for you.

• Staff
2 minutes ago, itmindscape said:

Is anyone on the business version?  Specifically the cloud version - Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection?  This issue impacted us as well (200+ endpoints)...Does this "fix" fix that as well?  We don't have the elablorate interface to see what version you're currently running, etc...hard to know if anything is updated and/or applied

Yes its fixed across 1.x 2.x and 3.x versions.