• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Staff

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum.

If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: 

Spoiler

If you haven't done so already, please run these two tools and then attach the logs in your next reply:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)
    1. Download FRST and save it to your desktop
      Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
    2. Double-click to run FRST and when the tool opens click "Yes" to the disclaimer
    3. Press the "Scan" button
    4. This will produce two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt
      • Leave the log files in the current location, they will be automatically collected by mb-check once you complete the next set of instructions
  • MB-Check
    1. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
    2. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, press "Enter" to accept the EULA then click "OK" 
    3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
      • This file will include the FRST logs generated from the previous set of instructions
      • Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area

One of our experts will be able to assist you shortly.

If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: 

Spoiler

For any of these issues:

• Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us to get help

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264 

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

Same thing 10Gb of memory for Malwarebytes alone, system locked up partially. HTTP Everywhere crashed and web protection is offline. Only browsing facebook this morning which doesn't say much for all the garbage loaded...

Unable to contact licensing server as well.

Version 3.3.1.2183

Component package 1.0.262

Updates 1.0.3798

Edited by coolsilver

Exactly the same here, I was watching Amazon Video, saw the video stutter too much for it to be an internet issue (since I have fibre - never under 50Mbps) and saw my insane 13GB RAM usage and killed MWBAM.

Also after restarting Malwarebytes my web protection is turned off, I cannot turn it on, it just says "Starting".

So at the moment I've completely disabled Malwarebytes to stop my computer lagging/crashing.

My computer almost just crashed because of this issue, what is happening? My memory is at 100% usage. Can confirm you have a memory leak, and a bad one, i just restarted my pc and its slowly climbing and will not stop. I recommend everyone to completely kill the program until this is fixed, it wont stop taking up memory.

Edited by Morio