mbates14

bunch of stuff blocked all of a sudden such as all of google

Just now, steveakellychrysaor said:

we also have all staff reporting lots of pop ups with blocked sites, 169.254, 131.253s  and so forth.. we disabled the internet scan for the moment

We sincerely apologize for the issues. Please run an update and ensure you have the latest DB Versions.

Current Publication Information:
MBAM2 Version: v2018.01.27.12
MBAM3 Version: 1.0.3803

Most of my systems are working after updating to .12.  However, I have a handful of clients that get an error when trying to update.mbamerror.png.a95795fb8ee3577bae2d58b3de036407.png

I've tried rebooting the client machine, but that doesn't help. 

Uninstalling and reinstalling the MBAM software "fixes" this.

It is still not working for everything. My http://192.168.0.1 is still blocked, it still blocks function in World of Warcraft, it still blocks payment processing through Steam.

43 minutes ago, CTG said:

It is still not working for everything. My http://192.168.0.1 is still blocked, it still blocks function in World of Warcraft, it still blocks payment processing through Steam.

Please visit the other topic you have HERE   

And follow these instructions and post the log.

1. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
  2. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, then click "OK"
  3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
  4. Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area