Im concerned if I got malware or not, because im not sure.

Ok, so today my browser (Google Chrome) decided to starting to not automatically log in to my accounts that I usually go into, email, Netflix, etc. 

This never happened before so I shrugged it off and logged back in, but when I close my browser completely and open it again, its the same issue, my accounts are not automatically logged it. 

I scanned my Computer with Malwarebytes and AVG and came up with nothing, so I don't know if either they aren't detecting anything or somethings up. Every time I close my browser it asked me to log back into my accounts, and I didn't do anything to the settings or cleanup the cookies, this just happened today and im worried if this is a effect of the malware that might be giving me phishing sites or not. They all seem legit and no change has come to any of the settings that I dont know of. 

Has anyone ever have this issue before? I just want to know if anyone knows about it and can maybe help me. If this is something certain infections can do then I need help on what to do. should I change my passwords? 

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks