Can't open Malwarebyte menu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malwarebytes opens fine in the new profile that i created.  I opened, closed, and reopened it three times without issue.

So, since I apparently have a corrupted user profile.  I've attached a copy of instructions to fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 7.

Is there a better, or more simple way to do it?  Or, would this be the suggested procedure.

Thanks again for all the help.  No one can call you guys quitters.

Fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 7 - Windows Help.pdf

• Root Admin

Yes, the second method. Not in a Domain. You're in a workgroup is the option to choose. There are a couple of similar, but very close methods like it to use. There is even a way to change the current one to another name and get or keep the same name you have now. But using a new name and one that is not associated with your real name is a better option anyways.

Please follow option 2 and you should be good to go.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Ron

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks