Windows update 1709, Malwarebytes does not open

Hello, new here. I have Malwarebytes running in the taskbar, but the app will not open at all. I double click on the app and nothing. I have used clean tool, restarted, fresh install, run as admin, disabled Norton antivirus, etc. I will attach the log to this post, hope I can get some help. One more thing. When I went to this pc and right clicked on my c drive, I chose to have Malwarebytes scan the drive. Later, I got a notice that scanning completed and found something. But... The UI would not open. HELP!

mb-check-results.zip

mb-clean-results.txt

2 minutes ago, stephenblock said:

The UI would not open. HELP!

1. Create and obtain Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) logs
  2. Download FRST and save it to your desktop. Tell any program that blocks it to ignore or allow. It IS SAFE. It contains no info that can identify or harm you.
  3. NOTE: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
  4. Double-click to run FRST and when the tool opens click "Yes" to the disclaimer
  5. Press the "Scan" button

This will produce two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt

Please attach those as well.