Installing Malwarebytes on second device

I bought two licenses for my Mac desktop and to install on a second device.  I only installed it on the desktop but now I have an iPad and want to install it on the Pad.  Anyone know how I do that?  Everything at Malware says to download for a free trail but I always paid for the license.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Malwarebytes software only works on Windows, Mac or Android, not on iOS. This means that you can't run Malwarebytes on an iPhone or iPad at this time. It is currently not possible to create anti-virus software for iOS, due to restrictions in the system. So, don't make the mistake of purchasing for an iPhone or iPad!

• Staff

Al is entirely correct.

We are currently exploring options for protecting iOS devices (iPhones and iPads), but those options will not include any kind of anti-virus capabilities, as that is simply impossible on iOS. There are other things that we can do on iOS, though.

Also, be aware that you can only download apps on iOS from the App Store, and not from a website. When we release an iOS app, it will only be available through the App Store. Never try to download an iOS app from a website.

• 4 weeks later...