Malwarebytes states-You don't Have any subscriptions

The Malwarebytes Key was purchased in a Malwarebytes box at a local retail store. A day before the trial ended I put the purchased key into the trial version to upgrade it to paid status. Now when I try to sign into Malwarebytes it says I do not have a subscription as well as my invitation link is invalid. See attachments. I had a chat session with Malwarebytes regarding this purchase and ask if it was  legitimate before using it and was told it was. If it is not legitimate and will not show a subscription it needs to be returned. Will someone please help.

Subscritpions.JPG

Your Invitation is invalid.jpg

1 minute ago, TAM said:

I am not sure.

I can find out this way.

1. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
  2. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, then click "OK"
  3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
  4. Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area
4 minutes ago, TAM said:

I am also not sure of how to navigate use this form so please be patient with me.

You are doing fine. :)

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I can find out this way.

1. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
  2. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, then click "OK"
  3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
  4. Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area

You are doing fine. :)

4 minutes ago, TAM said:

mb-check-results.zip

You got it.:)

Great news ,You are activated.    "licenseState" : "licensed",

As for the account website issue Please reach out to the helpdesk and attach the same screenshots you did here and  the can either fix it or explain whats going on.

Since you are activated there is no rush to worry about the web portal. ;)

Edited by Porthos

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

You got it.:)

Great news ,You are activated.    "licenseState" : "licensed",

As for the account website issue Please reach out to the helpdesk and attach the same screenshots you did here and  the can either fix it or explain whats going on.

Since you are activated there is no rush to worry about the web portal. ;)

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Check your spam folders and also you should have received a ticket #.  The help desk takes a few days so don't worry.  If you don't hear back by Thursday please let us know.  Dontsubmit multiple tickets please.