re installed malware bytes now it will not activate license

Jennz

I have re installed malware bytes because real time protection would  not turn on.

I went into the forums to see if others have experienced the same issue as I have and Yes they have!

Malware mentioned to uninstall and re install so I did just that.

My problem is now when I copy and paste my license ID and Key it will not activate.

I thought I would contact for help but they only have contact no for USA, Japan and Germany where is Australia?

Cant sign in either to Malware bytes as it says email address has not been created yet but when I go to create one its says my email address is already registered.

Could someone help with my problem please .

Thank you :(

Hi @Jennz  Welcome to the forum!  Please try this link with your email address that you used for purchase & send them an email with your issue

https://support.cleverbridge.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=18434

https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us  <---- you can create a ticket or start a chat.  Please post back if you have any issues with these  sites.......  regards....

EDIT: PS:  Most cases it is because of the difference of the activation with Key and ID The ID used to be the top  box and the Key was the second, Now it is reversed. 

Edited by yardbird
ID & Key

Something to consider when copying & pasting is that it can add a space at the end of the key & ID, I have noticed the same when entering my details, there’s a green tick to say the information is valid but receive an error when clicking OK.

Have you received an email from mymalwarebytes to confirm the address is valid & created a password? Check your spam folder or the all mail folder in case it’s been mis-filed.

Edited by Doctor9fan
Addition of information.

19 hours ago, Jennz said:

Could someone help with my problem please .

Do you have both an ID and key or just a key?

19 hours ago, Jennz said:

I have re installed malware bytes because real time protection would  not turn on.

After this gets fixed and you need to reinstall, use the MB -Clean tool that that reactivates your product after the clean and reinstall process.