SKYNET Trojan - tricky to remove - Help!

I've become infected with the SKYNET trojan. My AVG picked it up and the Resident Shield nas blocked it so I followed as many routes to clean it as I could find - Spybot, AVG Rootkit scanner etc which seemed ot pick it up and remove it but it then re-appeared whenever I booted up (or did anything, to be honest). When I try to run MBAM the scans don't find anything then stop running when scanning the system 32 files and the programme becomes (not responding). I've found and "Wiped" the .sys file usiong Root Repeal but I now get windows messages saying that the varios Skynet DLLs are not designed ot run on windows and that I should reinstall them (!) and my AVG is spooling round popping up that it's blocked the SKYNET .sys file that's oin System 32 drivers every 30 seconds. Could anyone help me through getting rid of this nasty blighter?

Thanks - I'm using MS Vista btw and would rate my technical ability as "novice"

Sounds like you need some expert help.

Please do the following, paying special attention to the items in green:

Scan and post logs - read note at bottom in green

If you're having Malware related issues with your computer that you're unable to resolve.

1. Please read and follow the instructions provided here: I'm infected - What do I do now?
  2. If needed please post your logs in a NEW topic here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs
  3. When posting logs please do not use any Quote, Code, or other tags. Please copy/paste directly into your post and do not attach files unless requested.

• Please do not post any logs in the General forum. We do not work on any logs posted in the General forum.
  • Please do not install any software or use any removal/scanning tool except for those you're requested to run by the Helper that will assist you.
  • Using these other tools often makes the cleanup task more difficult and time consuming.
  • If you have already submitted for assistance at one of the other support sites on the Internet then you should not post a new log here, you should stay working with the Helper from that site until the issue is resolved.
  • Do not assume you're clean because you don't see something in the logs. Please wait until the person assisting you provides feedback.
  • There are often many others that require assistance as well, so please be patient. If no one has responded within 48 hours then please go ahead and post a request for review

• NOTE: If for some reason you're unable to run some or any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one. If you can't even run HijackThis, then just proceed and post a NEW topic as shown in the second link describing your issues and someone will assist you as soon as they can.

HI and welcome to the forum! :D

Scan and post logs - read note at bottom in green

If you're having Malware related issues with your computer that you're unable to resolve.

1. Please read and follow the instructions provided here: I'm infected - What do I do now?

2. If needed please post your logs in a NEW topic here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs

3. When posting logs please do not use any Quote, Code, or other tags. Please copy/paste directly into your post and do not attach files unless requested.

* Please do not post any logs in the General forum. We do not work on any logs posted in the General forum.

* Please do not install any software or use any removal/scanning tool except for those you're requested to run by the Helper that will assist you.

* Using these other tools often makes the cleanup task more difficult and time consuming.

* If you have already submitted for assistance at one of the other support sites on the Internet then you should not post a new log here, you should stay working with the Helper from that site until the issue is resolved.

* Do not assume you're clean because you don't see something in the logs. Please wait until the person assisting you provides feedback.

* There are often many others that require asistance as well, so please be patient. If no one has responded within 48 hours then please go ahead and post a request for review

* NOTE: If for some reason you're unable to run some or any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one. If you can't even run HijackThis, then just proceed and post a NEW topic as shown in the second link describing your issues and someone will assist you as soon as they can.

EDIT: OOPS, LOOKS LIKE WE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME MOUNTAINTREE :rolleyes:

@ digimon

You should be posting that here if you'd like it checked on:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=42

BUT you will need the FULL log, not just a piece of it. You may be asked to produce and post a developers log as well (read second pinned topic in the forum I just liked you to for information on the developers log).