Halo my name is Chita, 

So recently i just have a problem with my laptop, im using OS Windows 8.1 single languange. 

So, two days ago when i start my laptop from sleep mode and using it for 2 hours the first problem is suddenly appear blue screen that says "Your PC ran into a problem that it couldnt handle and now it need to restart. You can search for the error online : KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR."

so first thing i do is waited until the restart is done, after that i found the notification that says my disk is error..  i didnt take the picture of it. Then i feels my laptop is slower kind of like something is not responding, so i check in task manager and my disk capacity is 100% usage. From top list i see system is the most used my disk. i dont know what to do, i search on internet but some i dont really understand how, one case that i thought in my case is because some program is corrupt. That i found is make sense. so i decide to go to recovery system and back from the safest date in recent log. after that i go to safe mode, uninstall some of program that i found not necessary. When i get back to normal mode, my friend tell me to used CC cleaner, so i installed the regular version and used it. and then i check my flag it says "Scan drives for errors" when i click the notification appear is " fsavailux.exe - System Error. The program can't start because ifsutil.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem". For that i search again on internet and says it have to be scanned with microsoft safety scanner, wich i did full scanned right now.

Please Help me 

1.About that data inpage error what the right thing to do, i dont feel slower like that time but my disk space is still full usage (i see in task manager) even now.

2.what should i do with fsavailux.exe problem ?.

3.i really afraid for my laptop, is it serious condition? 

Ps: im just sign up because this problem so im really new please be nice :') , i attachpicture of my screen page so you can see it.. please help, idont understand about computer problem.

error.png

i try using chkdsk.exe but after type it in command prompt, there's notification pop up says " chkdsk.exe - system error. The program cant start because ifsutil.dll is missing from your computer. Try reintalling the program to fix this problem.

where i get this file.. and where i should place it ?

please help..