Why is webfusion.co.uk 94.136.40.191 blocked?

pixelpebs

Hi, Please can you explain why webfusion.co.uk with IP address 94.136.40.191 is getting blocked by Malwarebytes?. Webfusion are a large hosting company in the United Kingdom owned by parent company GoDaddy and they host thousands of customers. For some customers accessing their website is the only way to get access to their support ticket system and system status etc so this is causing a problem. I contacted their technical support team twice about this and they said their own internal anti virus and anti malware software shows that their server is completely clean. I know an exclusion could be added to Malwarebytes but I want to check what the problem is and that there is nothing malicious going on for peace of mind. Please could you provide any information as to why it is blocked? And if it is clean or a false positive, then can it be unblocked?. Attached the report from Malwarebytes plus a screenshot of the popup when it blocks the IP.

report.txt

malwarebytes-blocking-webfusion.png