109.248.173.76 blocked

LooseTurnip

Recently Malwarebytes blocked a couple of outbound connections to websites with no domain from accessing a game i was playing on steam's executable, and I figured I'd just post the logs created here and see what insight someone on the forums might have as to why it was blocked in the first place, Just curious. as a note Malwarebytes did create 2 logs, though I'm not sure what the difference is between them. 

WebsiteBlocked.txt

WebsiteBlocked2.txt

Interesting, I ran a full scan with malwarebytes after to be safe and it seemed to turn up nothing, even if i scanned the executable individually, i figured something might be odd since it said it was an outbound connection from my computer however everything was fine, even double checked with an adwcleaner scan, which came back clean, I guess my other question is, since it was a blocked outbound connection, is there any need to be concerned? thanks for the quick reply aswell!