Windows Antivi Pro...Need help....I've tried everything

I need help with this virus, I have tried everything I have found for help and I can't get rid of it !!! It is so bad...I can't get any maywarebytes to run or even open, same with HijackThis...nothing works. This virus is blocking me out of almost everything, even is safe mode with networking.

I can't get around in my task manager, add/remove programs,user account...anything !!! I start school on the 17th, all my courses are on-line....ahhhh :D help !!!!

I would like to get this figured out without having to reformatt, is that possible? Or should I just bite the bullet and reformatt?

I would greatly appreciate ANY help....PLEASE !! :rolleyes:

Thanks all.....Nipper

• Staff

Duplicate thread, so this thread is closed.

Please don't start extra threads if you have not received a reply yet. This because duplicate threads create a HUGE backlog and we are currently swamped with logs because people start multiple threads for the same problem. And because of that, people have to wait longer since we always take care of the oldest logs first.