Malwarebytes/Outlook 2016 conflicts.

I am running Malwarebytes 3.3.1 Premium under Windows 10 Creators Edition

When Outlook is minimized and polls for new email I get get a messages to enter my password.  I have to do so before Outlook will continue.  This did not happen under the free edition.

How can I prevent this without having to abandon Premium and return to Free?

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, JJG10 said:

How can I prevent this without having to abandon Premium and return to Free?

Let's try and get some logs first so the team can review them and see if they can tell what may be causing your issues....

1. FIRST: Create and obtain Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) logs
  2. Download FRST and save it to your desktop. Tell any program that blocks it to ignore or allow. It IS SAFE. It contains no info that can identify or harm you.
  3. NOTE: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
  4. Double-click to run FRST and when the tool opens click "Yes" to the disclaimer
  5. Press the "Scan" button
  6. This will produce two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt
    NOTE: These two files will be collected by the MB-Check Tool and added to the zip file for you
  7. NEXT: Create and obtain an mb-check log
  8. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
  9. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, then click "OK"
  10. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
  11. Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area

10 minutes ago, JJG10 said:

Thank you.

Let us get a clean install of the current version. 3.3.1

We have another tool called MB-Clean which will automate the whole process for you.

Tool can be found at https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb_clean

1. After downloading the tool run the tool.

2. The tool will automatically clean up the older possibly damaged installation and will ask you for a restart.

3. Restart your system and then the MB-Clean tool will prompt you to re-install the latest product .

4. Click on "Yes" to reinstall MB 3.×.

5. Now you will have the latest product installed. If it does not offer the new install after the reboot you can download and install from here. 

https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3

Please let me know if you are still seeing issues after the latest product install.