Curious Question.....the last two laptops I  purchased from Best Buy came with WEBROOT available to install free for 6 months.    My newest is a Surface Pro.   I have Malwarebytes on my PC and HP Laptop.   I am happy with Malwarebytes (I think) . . .but was looking for anyone's opinion of WEBROOT....which appears to be just "another" Internet Security/Antivirus software. 

This is what it says image.png.83f4d7be5c931e8999ff917e25d4c7ac.pngwhich appears to be for a period of 6 months.

I have used it from the get go and its real nice woks well along side MBAM also

8 hours ago, michiganmike said:

.the last two laptops I  purchased from Best Buy came with WEBROOT available to install free for 6 months. 

They do that because from experience with a client computer it is a special version that gives BB income at each renewal.  Just follow the $$. I had 2 clients with webroot in the shop com complaining about the slowness of there computer and it was not the specs of the computer.

Sold them MB and turned ON Defender and client was amazed with the performance improvement.   :);)