Dragonfruit

mountaintree16

I used to get a drink called Dragonfruit at least once a week. I loved it, it was my favorite.

I haven't seen it in months, probably a year or so now at least.

Did or does anyone else drink this flavor? And/or noticed its disappearance?

It makes me sad that they don't have it anymore (if thats the case); it was my favorite and the main flavor that I even liked by them, heh.

I'm tempted to call the Lizard Line on the bottle and tell them to bring it back if its gone :rolleyes:

I used to get a drink called Dragonfruit at least once a week. I loved it, it was my favorite.

I haven't seen it in months, probably a year or so now at least.

Did or does anyone else drink this flavor? And/or noticed its disappearance?

It makes me sad that they don't have it anymore (if thats the case); it was my favorite and the main flavor that I even liked by them, heh.

I'm tempted to call the Lizard Line on the bottle and tell them to bring it back if its gone :rolleyes:

I haven't seen Dragonfruit in a very long time. I dunno if they quit making it, or if the store here just quit carrying it. Of course, I liked the clear pepsi when it was available too.. so it figures.

@ Raid

Aw :rolleyes: Man. I love love love Dragonfruit.

I REMEMBER clear Pepsi. I loved it. I don't really like the regular Pepsi.

Why do they take away our favorites? :D

@ Exile

aw your favorite too? They really should bring it back.

I didn't get around to checking their site. I was thinking about calling the Lizard line (and asking them what happened to it) that's listed on the back of their bottles. I hardly ever get Sobe anymore; that was the main flavor that I liked. Fruit Punch is okay, but doesn't really come close to dragon fruit :/

Thanks :D I've tried it (I think), its alright. Not nearly the same though :rolleyes:

If memory recalls vitamin water has a dragon fruit flavor...

http://www.wecalledit.com/content/images/powerc.jpg

you might want to give it a go, it might be different though.... I've tried it and well.... not that great

Well now maybe I could try to make some of my own... heh

Then again, I probably wouldn't be able to. I wonder if the fruit is as delicious as the Sobe drink? :(

Yes. ;)

Yeah, the Dragonfruit Sobe had a kiwi kind of flavor, but just a bit different :( . Of course, Kiwi-Strawberry was always my favorite flavor of Snapple. As for clear Pepsi, all I can say is YUK! It tasted like cinnamon spice cake, which is ok to eat, but not to drink. I'm more of a Coke drinker anyway :( .

@ secret

Hmm kind of.

It's been a while so I don't remember any exact similarities in the Dragonfruit taste but now that you say that it did taste at least a bit Kiwi-ish :(

To me, it tastes like kiwifruit (not sure about what others think).

@ Exile

Yeah, it was kinda similar :(

I like Kiwi-Strawberry water and I might have tried a drink or two of that flavor as well but I can't remember for sure.

I honestly don't remember clear Pepsi's taste at all it was such a long time ago now. Cinnamon spice cake doesn't sound very pleasant to drink though :(

I don't really like Coke personally, I like Cherry Coke though.