On line protection

Sorry to hear you're having trouble @Malur. Unfortunately the exclusions are sometimes needed with when using more than one antivirus program. If you are having trouble getting exclusions entered properly, you could remove AVG entirely from your machine and this should remove the need for exclusions to be entered on your machine. 

Thank you for your response which I will forward to your CEO via Facebook.    I get updates from Avast which do not require any action from me and work perfectly.   One question....malwarebytes was working perfectly prior to your new update so if the fault is with your new update, why am I required to do things which are beyond my expertise?

Ok, thank you for replying.    I feel that this subject has now run its course and since I am unable to comply with your suggestions I will let my subscription expire and carry on without Malwarebytes.      I really would suggest however that the adverts for your product carry a codicil that some knowledge of computers may be needed for update purposes.