Malwarebytes Premium and Emsisoft Anti-Malware?

1 minute ago, Buddel said:

This is exactly what I'm doing now.

See if you feel a performance hit on your system. Having to pay for an AV when Windows has its own rubs me a little wrong. I have never had an issue using MB as a supplement because MB protects differently than AntiVirus programs and would not go without it.

The thing is that I felt a bit of a performance hit when I used Windows Defender and MB Premium. Admittedly, the performance hit was even more noticeable when I used third-party anti-malware apps. Emsisoft Anti-Malware has so far not caused any stability or performance problems, so it may be a keeper. Now I'm trying to find out if it also runs smoothly alongside MB Premium. I will soon find out.

Running both EAM and MB Premium in real-time is probably OK if you have a newer computer with lots of RAM. My computer is not exactly new, and it feels a bit "heavy" running both programs in real time. However, there do not seem to be any compatibility conflicts (as far as I can tell). Just my 2 cents.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:33 PM, Buddel said:

Running both EAM and MB Premium in real-time is probably OK if you have a newer computer with lots of RAM. My computer is not exactly new, and it feels a bit "heavy" running both programs in real time. However, there do not seem to be any compatibility conflicts (as far as I can tell). Just my 2 cents.

try to run with Web protection off in MBAM. The impact on your PC should improve.