never got activation code

I purchased a 1 year license from the purchase license link in the free version of malwarebytes. I used PayPal and the transaction shows completed I never recieved any type of email or anything with my activation code I have searched and searched the website to try to figure this out as I NEED THIS SOFTWARE ACTIVATED the moment I decided to purchase it.

I don't know what to do now. has anyone had this issue?

Should I just contact PayPal and open a dispute and cancel that transaction so I can go buy something that will work?

PLEASE HELP

• Root Admin

There should be a link to view the full details of the transaction. Please check on that and verify it was sent to the correct email address.

It may have gone through Cleverbridge which may take a little longer. I don't work in Sales but I believe there is a bit of a delay when it goes that route.

If we can't get it figured out tonight I can get with someone on Monday to assist you with this, but we'll see what we can do tonight.

Ron

Edited by AdvancedSetup

6 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

There should be a link to view the full details of the transaction. Please check on that and verify it was sent to the correct email address.

It may have gone through Cleverbridge which may take a little longer. I don't work in Sales but I believe there is a bit of a delay when it goes that route.

If we can't get it figured out tonight I can get with someone on Monday to assist you with this, but we'll see what we can do tonight.

Ron

A link where? on my PayPal transaction?

I made the purchase ysterday and dont have the original confirmation screen any more from malwarebytes purchase

• Root Admin

Sorry, no one is replying on our internal system. It's pretty late on a Saturday night. Please send send me a private message on Monday morning and I'll get someone to follow up and get this corrected for you. I've removed your screen shot from public as that is too much personal information to have in public.

Thank you

Ron

• Root Admin

Very sorry to hear. Let me see if I can get someone to assist you on this, though I would think that if you're able to open the document via the link they sent you it should hopefully way why it's on hold. It's also now a work week so it could be they were waiting for the weekday to make some authorization. Can you check again and find anything?

Thank you

Ron