Survey popups on Netflix and Malwarebytes download page for Mac

Hi,

When I clicked Netflix from my bookmark on my new Macbook Pro, it showed me a popup page saying I would get a chance to win $25 for participating. Of course, I did not click it, but after I closed the window and deleted the history, it never showed up again. So, I just got suspicious about this and I came here to download malwarebytes for mac, but I got this survey thing ( I attached an image file) here too.

I did not download any apps or browse much with this laptop. It was weird to get these stuffs. Maybe, Safari got hijacked (I have Ublock as my Safari Extension). Can anyone tell me if these popups are supposed to be normal?

I also downloaded malwarebytes on my mac, and it did not detect anything.

Thank you.

malwarebytes downloadpage.PNG

Edited by NewMacUser

I don't know anything about the Netflix survey, although they are more common these days.

The Malwarebytes survey would appear to be the one described in Malwarebytes Labs wants your feedback and provided by Survey Monkey.