Installing Management Console

I am new to the forum and hopefully I am posting in the correct area.  I have a Windows Server 2016 Essentials setup that will not install the malware bytes management console on it.  I have submitted a support ticket but have not heard anything for at least 2 or 3 days now.  I keep getting to the part where it wants me to enter a port number and no ports will work.  It keeps saying either its in use by system, or another thing and I cant proceed past it.  I do know it is a domain controller with WSUS running on it.  Is there anything else I could try to get it to install?

Thanks

Typically it is 443 that may already be in use, try 9443 for the administration port. Also, make sure that the default IIS 8 Express that is included in 2016 has been removed, our program requires 7.5 and the install will fail if there is another one present.