Updating from old lifetime license

I originally purchased Malwarebytes Premium in 2011 under a lifetime license. It seems MB Prem is now billed annually. Will updating to v 3.x cause me to lose that lifetime license and I'll have to start paying an annual fee? I'm having the same issue as many others regarding real-time web protection shutting down. Support had me run through several tests, and is now suggesting I do a clean install of the latest version, using the MB clean tool. Just wondering if doing so is going to force me into an annual license?
TIA

@artgal

No, you will not lose your lifetime licence.  Just be sure to deactivate your current old version of Malwarebytes Premium before uninstalling it.  When the new MBP Version 3.3.1 is installed, simply insert your lifetime licence key, and also click "I have an ID" and insert your ID key.  That should activate your new version.  Go to my account, and your licence should say "Never Expires."

I hope this helps.  Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

7 minutes ago, artgal said:

Do you know if this procedure of updating to the latest version has been effective in resolving the issue with real-time web protection disabling?

Yes it has...

Also, just so you know, a lifetime license is just as it says... lifetime which will include upgrades to the latest versions.