[ RESOLVED ] So I was reading your blog when this happened...

So I was just scrolling through your security blog, reading about malware and stuff, when I got jumpscared by my McAfee WebAdvisor saying that one of your stories called "Inside the Kronos Malware - part 1" had PUPs? I thought this was a little funny, McAfee blocking me from a post on Malwarebytes blog, but my question is why? Just a little curious, and slightly concerned... Sorry for potentially wasting your time with this, I just wanted to know why webadvisor would block the site.

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Given the nature of the page it's likely flagging some of the content such as text readouts of some of the files' contents for threats being analyzed in the article though you can click the "View Site Report" button/link to see if it provides details on why it was flagged.

Correct, there shouldn't be any active malicious content on the page (and I'm sure the warning from your web filter would've been more severe rather than marking it as just "suspicious) so there should be nothing that can actually infect your system just by viewing it.