Cannot scan

Alana_

I am not sure how to send a message to the Advanced set up, just took a chance and clicked on the envelope icon and sent a message, wonder if it will get there ? I cannot even print from my email now !!!!

Okay Porthos, I have had enough for today... I will send a screen print of the latest...I just went to click on the Malware Icon this was the result.....cannot believe this is happening.

I will now be able to get online now until late tomorrow or even Tuesday.

I have never ever had problems like this !!

MALWARE SEPT 3, 2017  5pg.jpg

For your current issue @Alana_ please run mb-clean again so we can start from a fresh system. There were some changes made from the last time you ran mb-clean and I'd like to get back to a clean slate.

For the issue with Firefox, please disable Self-Protection under Settings -> Protection and Firefox should be able to launch.

Edited by dcollins

• 2 months later...

Good morning from the U.K.

I cannot scan on my computer...this has been going on and off for a long while now...

I will attach some screen shots.

I Have  Windows XP on this desktop.

Just hope you can help, just sick and tired of the problems now.

One day it will scan and then not.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Alana

MALWARE  ERROR 4TH DECEMBER 2017.jpg

MALWARE  ERROR 4TH DECEMBER 2017 2.jpg

MALWARE  ERROR 4TH DECEMBER 2017 3.jpg

mb-check-results.zip

Good morning...

just running Malwarebytes  and it is scanning... I must have a gremlin in the works..

keeping fingers crossed it will continue to work...

Thank you.

Kindest regards

Alana x

MALEWARE DEC 5TH 2017.jpg

• Root Admin

Hi @Alana_

Just following up. Your screen shot shows that you're still running an older version of our program Malwarebytes.

Can you please follow the directions from here and install the latest version and see if that helps any and let me know.

Thank you

Ron