My Computer says XBoxOne is trying to access my media files

Freckles

I saw a message on my Computer that was asking if I would allow or share my Media Files with XBoxOne.

I clicked No

I don't have a XBox and there is no XBox hooked to my computer.

I looked in my Computers Network, It shows besides my Computer and Router that XBoxOne is in there.

Like I said I don't have a XBox.

I have Windows Vista.

I tried to delete this XBoxone from my Computers Network, but the Delete is grayed out, so I can;'t click delete.

It does have a Install button , which I (Of course) did not click.

In my Network it show a Router and my Computer and XBoxone

Is someone hacking my Computer with a XBox?

How do I remove that from my Network ?

P.S.

I ran a scan with malwarebytes and it shows no threat and I also scanned with adwcleaner and no threats.

I have a cable router and it goes to a  Regular Router with WiFi

The Regular Router has a network name and password.

It broadcasts WIFI and has hard lines going to my Computer and Phone and TV etc

My computer is not using the WIFI it is using a line direct to the Router and a line goes to the Cable Router. (Using the Routers name and Password)

Why would my computer show a XBox in my Network when it only has my Computer then to my Router then to the Cable router.

If a XBox was stealing WIFI from me how could it want to get my Media Files from my Computer , when my Computer is not using WIFI it is using a hard line to the router.

And the Network in my Computer only has My Computer and no XBOX plugged into my Computer.

It seems to be acting like a XBox is plugged into my Computer

How can I delete that XBox inside my Compute's Internet Network ?

What settings should I set so it cant get anything from my Computer ?

Edited by Freckles

4 minutes ago, Freckles said:

If a XBox was stealing WIFI from me how could it want to get my Media Files from my Computer , when my Computer is not using WIFI it is using a hard line to the router.

Same total network regardless of being wired or wireless. I suggest you start by changing wireless router passwords. 

That is a waste.  You do NOT need to "buy" another router !

First you state... " I have a cable router and it goes to a  Regular Router with WiFi "

You don't need two Routers.

You may have a Cable Modem and a Small Office Home Office ( SOHO) Router.

What is the make and model of these two devices  and who is your ISP ( Comcast, Optimum, Road Runner, etc ) ?

You can obtain the Make and Model as that should be on a label on these devices.

The objective is to delineate the network devices and the subnet the computer(s) are on.  Once the Make and Model are determined and the network is identified, changing the  WiFi password  is done  by accessing the router as a Web Page.  For example if your network is 192.168.1.X then the Router is at 192.168.1.1 and you can manage the Router by accessing;  http://192.168.1.1 { Note:  That is an example and you may be on a different network }.

Edited by David H. Lipman
Spelling, Grammar and Clarification

My Old WIFI Router was a Belkin and when I was searching google for a solution in the first search a suggested search

term from google was * How to hack Belkin .

Monday, should I call the cable company have have them come out and climb the telephone pole and

check if someone has hard wired in to my cable/internet ?

What settings should I have in my computer so that if they get in to my network they can not steal my data or hack my system.

And how far does the Belkin WIFI signal go (From a old belkin) so I can figure out who was doing that with that XBoxone ?