Hello, I ordered the premium version of Malwarebytes 3.3.1 after the trial period and paid for 3 licenses, one for each of the computers in our home.

I received the following message upon placing the order:
Thank you for your order! (Order no. 27589XXX) The X's were added by me in place of the numbers
Your purchased products
3 x Malwarebytes Premium
1 Year Subscription
Total price: $59.99

So as you can see, I received an order number immediately, but no e-mail followed with an activation code/license information.

I contacted both malwarebytes customer service (ticket number 2152602) Cleverbridge customer service.

The malwarebytes customer service request was sent on December 1, 2017 at 3:15am PST and the Cleverbridge customer service request was sent on December 1, 2017 at 11:32am CST

I received an automated response from Kevin Goodwin, Director, Malwarebytes Consumer Support on December 1, 2017 at 3:15am PST which basically gave me the same link I have seen elsewhere on the site, which did not work, and the e-mail said to reply to it if the steps given did not work. I replied on December 1, 2017 at 12:42pm. 

I checked my spam folder and trash folder. I used the Cleverbridge tool and my order is not showing up - only a previous order from 3/10/2017 is showing. I waited 24 hours and checked again, and there is still nothing on Cleverbridge and no email about this purchase.

Any help is appreciated...